- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Internal Quality Auditor ensures that organizational processes – and the goods and services that result – comply with the requirements of standards (e.g., IATF 16949, ISO 9001), as well as customer, regulatory, and the organization’s own requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate all processes for compliance with quality management requirements
- Assist in the development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Participate in quality audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed)
- Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed
- Assist with follow-up audits, as required
- May be required to develop internal auditing/testing parameters
- Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess the effectiveness
- Works with the Quality Principle to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
- Audits/tests ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
- Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff.
- Review and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Assist with external audits
- Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensuring that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of this international standard
- Ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended outputs
- Reporting on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring the promotion of customer focus through the organization
- Ensuring that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented
- Ensure customer requirement are met
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Methode Electronics is a leading developer of custom-engineered and application-specific products and solutions utilizing the latest technologies. From biometric identification utilizing the unique characteristics of human skin structure; to magnetic signature sensing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Samaya Electronics Egypt LTD