- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for all company correspondence including official and non- official letters, Faxes, and E-mails.
- Handling all telephone calls in a professional manner to make sure that all customers' requirements are fulfilled on time, including transferring customers notice to the related person.Responding to customer inquiries and complaints after coordination with related departments and following up company long-term missions
- Developing and implementing the new administrative system to smooth work-flow when needed.
- Following up the administrative work of other branches.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of subordinate and other staff,
- Booking air tickets internationally and locally, Preparing the hotel accommodation booking for the managers and all staff members according to the business needs
- Reviewing courier invoices and follow-up the payments process with the accounting department
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, paper, and other materials and reorder as necessary, within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure cleanliness, organization and professional appearance of office facilities.
- Responsible for all candidates interviewing database (saving, filtering, categorizing, updating)
- Overseeing the recruitment process for new staff, sometimes including training.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment.
3 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services
About this Company
ATA - Abdulmohsin Al Theyab and Partners was established in 2008 as an Architectural Design Consulting Firm in Saudi Arabia. It has been involved in designing various projects such as Villas, Apartments, Compounds and Commercial Complexes. The company aims to influence the...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATA - Abdulmohsin Altheyab & Partners