- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
The successful candidate will be accountable to plan, manage and control the field service operations in their area, according to the service contract requirements, the company policies and the KONE processes. We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of being a strong leader along with a customer-focused attitude.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction through quality of service and precise communication including equipment safety and performance
- Resolve customer service quality complaints and invoicing complaints related to maintenance operations
- Deliver service according to the service contract requirements as per KONE quality standards
- Responsible for the the end-users, the sites and the technicians safety
- Control field operations costs and callouts
- Manage third party inspections visits and follow-up actions
- Validate the service contract technical terms with the sales team
- Timely completion of the planned maintenance visits according to scheduling
- Responsible for the control and authorization of overtime
- Accountable for the performance of assigned technicians and also being accountable for their motivation and competence development
About this Company
KONE is a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry providing value for our customers at every step of the way for the entire lifespan of a building.
See all Careers and Jobs at KONE
We offer innovative and sustainable new equipment solutions, ensure the safety and availability of equipment...