KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Knowledge of language pedagogy, including second language acquisition.
- Interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, and a service orientation.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of effective traditional and untraditional instructional strategies and techniques.
- Knowledge of social, cultural, linguistic diversity.
- Ability to organize and plan classes and instructional material
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Work effectively with administrative staff.
- Ability to meet schedules and timelines.
- Track and report student performance in and out of class.
- Seeing to read a variety of materials and monitor student work.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
About this Company
Stressing on practice and communication, cooperation among members and instructors, using cultural events, indoor and outdoor activities and a unique teaching method you haven't witnessed in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alternative Education
The process of creating Alternative Education started in the...