- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning & executing all online + offline Marketing activities in order to enhance sales and brand awareness
- Manage the content of company's website
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Will Manage all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook..)
- Will be responsible for Social Media Designs
Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Will be responsible for Marketing Campaigns.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar
Responsible For social media analysis "Swot Analysis"
- Social Media: Manage various social media accounts , Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Write, develop, and strategics online content production and scheduling
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Teriak Group was established in 1948 as an importing & exporting company for Radiators, Brakes, Engine Parts and Steering Parts. Since its foundation, El-Teriak Industrial Group has been a pioneer in the Automotive Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Teriak Industrial Group