- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties of the Sales Professional
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Commercial Director.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the Commercial Director.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Background of the Sales Professional
- Previous experience in a sales role at pharmaceutical company.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
About this Company
Innovation, commitment, and friendly service are three key features you are sure to experience as our client at “SES”. We are a leader and trendsetter in catering IT and Telecommunication engineering as business solutions(Including equipment’s installation, maintenance and...
See all Careers and Jobs at SMART Company for Engineering Services ”SES”