- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance - Health Insurance - Salary by dollar
About the Job
- Manage full lifecycle of design and testing phases.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs, and objectives and transform the same into company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and resolve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Prepare test cases for testing the current ERP system. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, or any client specific software testing.
- An ERP functional Consultant provides necessary support for SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRM/ Solutions.
- Prepare system design documentation and provide direction to customers and junior consultants on which part of ERP should be implemented first.
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
3 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
2P Telecommunication and Information Technology was established in the capital of Saudi Arabia – home to its headquarters - in 2004, when it first launched Wissal, followed by Tarasul in 2005 and a year later by Smart Cash, the first service of its kind in the Kingdom. This...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pefect Presentation