- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- The Senior Analyst will be responsible for implementing DCT Innovation framework and plans, and communicating with concerned stakeholders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of innovation processes and procedures to deliver an optimum result.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the innovation functions as per the DCT innovation framework
- Communicate the innovation management plan and organize the innovation activities.
- Manage and review the innovation and relevant processes.
- Manage the idea generation system ,
- Receive and Review and Transfer Ideas to Relevant Teams or Departments, Performance Management and Reporting (KPIs etc.) Follow up; Audit and monitor other teams.
- Review all the challenges faced by departments and provide the list of innovation challenges or brainstormed solutions
- Review and register challenges from Complaints and Grievances and devise areas of improvement out of them to be provided for suggestions
- Identify and register challenges from social media channels
- Review all the feedback reports such as survey feedback, SWOT analysis , audit feedback, received suggestion and ideas, etc and provide the improvement plans
- Provide and coordinate with departments to provide at least two research or studies regarding the core business activities or proposal of future core business
- Coordinate with concerned DCT departments and external best practices entities to conduct the core business related bench marking visits
- Review the Services, Core Processes and Business Model for Improvement and Innovation and document it in the system with recommendations
- Track the innovative idea and follow up the implementation of Innovation Projects by departments, and encourage employee participation in innovation scheme
- Promote Innovation; Encourage Stakeholders to Participate in Innovation
- Manage the Innovation scheme internally for department, employees, and managers
- Manage the Innovation scheme externally for customers, suppliers, partners
- Facilitate the core business to innovate, devise innovation plan and conduct foster innovation.
- Work on building partnerships with industry for Innovation and innovative projects as joint projects
- Provide Feedback on Innovation System
- Arrange and manage the awareness workshops and training about innovation System.
- Research, collect, analyze data and materials and determine index category and cross
- referencing for filing and retrieval of documents information or other materials upon request by staff or as necessary;
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com