- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Real Estate/Property Management Venture Capital and Private Equity