- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Will be responsible for overseeing the complete production cycles of all crops.
- Provide periodic reports on the status of crops to management.
- Assist the production manager in ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Participate in the Pre-production and Post-production processes, including seedling, harvesting, and packaging.
- Consult the production manager on the different nutrition requirements of different plants and crops.
- Observe and react to the different symptoms of various crop diseases, bacteria, and fungicides that may arise.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic