- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervising the maintenance and operation of lighting systems and public electricity networks in the city.
- Being directly responsible for the safety and quality of works related to the electrical connections in the poles of lighting and all systems of lighting parks, streets, corridors, buildings and all the facilities of Madinaty.
- Developing periodic maintenance plans and follow up their implementation.
- Leading the team of engineers, supervisors and technicians to obtain the highest performance, efficiency and quality of work.
- Setting up monthly operating schedules for engineers, supervisors and technicians and following up their work.
- Following up on orders for raw materials and operating requirements of the department and follow up their implementation.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day work of the public lighting networks of Madinaty to operate at full capacity and efficiency.
- Evaluating and studying suitable solutions to reduce electricity consumption.
- Studying contracts and issuing orders and reviewing them technically before being approved by the General Director of Engineering Department.
- Following consumption of public electricity to coordinate with the Electricity Company.
- Receiving new electrical works from lighting networks and other executing companies.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.