- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set goals and transform them into specific activities.
- Ability to distribute work between subordinates and to set the operating schedule following up results.
- Preparation of monthly reports on the implementation of the facilities.
- Participation of the Department of Technical Affairs in the adoption of materials.
- Evaluation and follow-up performance of consultant supervisor and contractor site.
- Follow-up on the method of implementation on site and alert the consultant of any errors.
- Follow-up on the consultant's work through site instructions and weekly and monthly reports.
- Submission of reports on the duties of the consultant of the pros and cons.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.