- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- The HSE Section Head is responsible for the design, implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs for Talaat Moustafa Group.
- This position will develop and provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE decisions.
- Directs the resources and activities of Talaat Moustafa Group to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company’s Senior Management.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across Talaat Moustafa Group to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
- Serve as Talaat Moustafa Group's expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives.
- Responsible for the staffing and directing Talaat Moustafa Group's HSE Department, including the management of all Field Safety Managers and staff.
- Responsible for developing the annual budget recommendations as well as proper implementation.
- Provide periodic reports, as well as HSE-related results and updates to the Senior Management.
- Assist project team in investigation of all project incidents (GL/WC/Recordable Incidents, Near Miss and First Aid) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Assist in the implementation of corrective actions as it relates to any incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the TMG’s Companies and are incorporated into the program, if necessary.
- Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies
- Address specific reporting and record keeping requirements of OSHA, EPA, etc., as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and to ensure project sites are in compliance.
- Conduct regular site visits/audits.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.