- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus & Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Participate in the implementation of new systems.
- Responsible for IT hardware assets and accessories procurement.
- Set a backup plan for all users’ data and all systems data.
- Research and maintain up to date software, data file security.
- Participate in the installation and upgrading of all software, hardware, cabling, terminals, and networking to meet users’ needs.
- Responsible for company’s surveillance system monitoring and
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and
issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area
Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with Employees to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Assist in the management of printers, copiers, and print servers
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Alumil S.A. is the largest privately-owned aluminium extrusion group in South-East Europe, in terms of production, distribution network and range of aluminium profile systems. It is among the top suppliers of branded aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alumil