- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Site Supervisor Engineer
A reputable design consultancy company working in the field of construction and landscape requires site engineers for the following Job Description and Pre-qualification:
- Supervise the construction to take all reasonable steps to ensure the Works are constructed in accordance with the technical specifications and conditions of Construction Contract and to keep the Employer informed on the Contractors’ performance.
- Approve and comment on the Contractors’ shop drawings, methods of work & materials samples and also coordinate with other consultants.
- Maintain document control systems for tracking and control of design information.
- Approve all material submittals from the Contractors and inspect materials on site.
- Prepare monthly progress reports in association with the Project Manager.
- Attend regular site meetings with all parties for coordination and to control the progress of Works.
- Check that the Contractor prepares and maintains Project records including as-built drawings as the Works proceed.
- Preparation and co-ordination of a fully detailed handover schedule detailing individual areas with the Contractor.
- Manage the approval and issue of all maintenance manuals and contractor(s) as built drawings prior to the completion of the development.
- Inspect the works on completion and issue a defects list and completion certificate.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services