- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses and Commision
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Sell Diagnostics products Instruments and Kits for all Medical Laboratories
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company’s products to customers within your given territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand.
What we offer :
- A very competitive salary
- Possibility of traveling and completing the training abroad
- Unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Our partners :
- Thermo Scientific
- Fisher Scientific
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
After successfully accomplishing our First Phase of constructions, legal documents, staff recruitment ... We are now in the Second Phase; To conduct Partnership with International Manufacturers in the Laboratory Diagnostics field to introduce their products in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advanced Medical Group