- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
About the Job
The Marketing coordinators work under the Director of Marketing to align all marketing initiatives, materials and scheduling into a seamless course of events aimed at driving sales and creating a brand image for the organization in the market.
The Marketing Coordinator comes with experience in online or email marketing to our thriving Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for the logistics, coordination, and project management of Marketing activities, events, promotions, sponsorships, Admin and campaigns.
- Implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for various product lines and business line.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and supplier profile and write a thorough specification.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spends on the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation, and promotion
- Schedule marketing initiatives and events to suit the demands of the business, the market and any partners involved in the process.
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Collecting and analyzing data on success/failure points through website hits, sales figures, market share data, customer satisfaction or many other metrics.
- Prepare literature packs as required, primarily for prospect meetings and distribution at events
- Prepare distribution lists, plan and manage the distribution process as appropriate
Marketing audit and strategy
- Perform market, competitor and internal research as agreed with the Director of Marketing
- Collate data and prepare marketing statistics throughout the year
- Contribute ideas and suggest new initiatives or areas of improvement
- Prepare supporting materials as requested
- Perform relevant Market research activities as planned by Director of Marketing
- Co-ordinate weekly direct mail initiatives (planning, mail merge and individual letters, printing, checking, signing and packaging)
- Keep the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating record.
- Prepare partner briefing packs prior to prospect appointments
- Prepare marketing statistics.
- Electronic and digital filing as required.
Events and hosted networking
- Prepare materials for planning meetings, take minutes as required
- Contribute to the project plan and preparation of checklists
- Research audiences as agreed with the Director of Marketing
- Research venues and catering, supplier liaison as required
- Internal communication and diary co-ordination
- Partner and speaker liaison as appropriate and in conjunction with the Director of Mar
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab