- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- As a personal assistant (PA) you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Creative Director. Your objective is to reduce her workload, implementing systems and procedures that make business operations more efficient. Enables Creative Director to make the best use of her time and to delegate tasks accordingly. Moreover, due to the line of business you will act as an Ambassador for the brand and handle PR tasks.
- Provide diary and schedules management for CD.
- Ensure the Director has her daily schedule the evening before.
- Maintain and manage the Director’s ongoing task list.
- Organize the schedules and ensure all resources required to fulfill the purpose of activities and arrives at meetings in a timely manner.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings and travel, both domestic and international.
- Greet and receive CD visitors.
- Set and arrange meeting schedules for business trips.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the team in preparation of fashion shows, season collections and events.
- PR tasks which may include planning events or speaking engagements.
- Prioritize and screen telephone calls and general inquiries.
- Maintain electronic contact files, both personal and professional.
- Liaise with production staff to ensure communication is constant and of high standard and they are supported in their need for access to the Director.
- Establish, maintain and manage a broad range of relationships internally and externally.
- Provide personal support to the CD
- You will be part of the internal Icon event management team.
- Managing complex and varied projects.
- Act as an Ambassador for the brand.
- Other related duties as requested.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
ASORY was founded in the late 2016 by the Fashion Designer Rana Yousry. The House stems from a unique and grand idea that features an empire rather than a brand; that revolves around establishing a completely and fully constructed fashion house.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASORY Fashion House
ASORY aims to aspire the...