- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a competent Collection Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will conduct a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments.
Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Coordinate with all parties inside and outside the organization to solve all kinds of customer’s problems
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Revisit these calls from time to time to follow up the uncollected amounts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Resolve all kinds of obstacles that cause a problem that prevent customer to pay his / her overdue
- Responsible to travel to field locations when needed to conduct collection audits, provide education, follow solving problems on field, conduct and coordinate with teams, and development of field personnel.
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status