- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assure credit worthiness of potential customers (pre-tender) using credit rating reporting and past payment history for existing/recent customers.
- Maximize receivable cash flow through development and measurement of collection team.
- Analyze, recommend and implement process improvements to optimize receivables.
- Responsible to travel to field locations when needed to conduct receivable audits, provide education and development of field personnel.
- Deliver presentations on receivable analysis, examine collection policies and processes for compliance, problem solve and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Assist with managing, directing and maintaining a professional collection infrastructure in accordance with policies and procedures for receivables, payment terms, provisions, collection policies, retention management, asset protection management and process integrity.
- Assist management with receivable goals and objectives, timely management reporting, project and customer risk analysis, and coordination of corrective action plans.
- Overview and build the doubtful debits whenever it is needed.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management