- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Manage and direct the accounting staff to provide full accounting services to the management of the company.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
- Review balance sheet, and income statement schedules.
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
- Meet accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Update financial database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Preparing accounts and annual budget, and lead the whole budget process across the business
- Improve budgetary control process
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Advising on, developing and managing financial policies
- Preparing reports, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements on monthly basis
- Controlling income and expenditure to improve the working capital
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required (Master’s degree preferred) 5+ years’ experience as a certified public accountant
- Proven experience in the real estate field is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Accurate & detail-Oriented
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Advanced leadership & coaching Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel…etc.)
- Max age 40 years’ old