- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
To be a key profit and growth contributor to the Company by ensuring the accuracy of records of receivables from trade customers; analyses and facilitates collection, and minimizes doubtful accounts.
- Order Hold Management: Generates Blocked Order Report, conducts analysis in accordance with the Market’s credit policies and initiates recommendations through workflow.
- Reporting: Carries out reporting activities in accordance with AR Library of Reports.
- Customer Service: Attends to Customer’s queries and ensures timely resolution and escalates to respective resolution owner’s.
- Continuous Improvement: Participates in various AR Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Others: Performs Accounts Receivable related tasks assigned whenever necessary.
About this Company
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle Business Service