- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide pro-active and responsive handling of end user incidents, problems or requests
- Assist end users with the installation, configuration and ongoing functionality and usability of desktop hardware, authorized software and associated peripherals within established standards and guidelines
- Deliver technical guidance or training to end users around organization’s standard (or otherwise authorized) hardware and software products and services
- Recommend and implement product or systems upgrades in moving technology forward.
- Conduct research and evaluation on desktop products in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluate and recommend products for purchase based on need and business requirements
- Assist in the design, development, implementation, testing and/or modification of computing systems, Operating Systems and associated software
- Create technical specifications and/or support documentation for support activity, desktop hardware and related products or services
- Execute recovery and BCP requirements resulting from DR/BCP declarations
- Responds to, tracks, documents/updates and closes per guidelines all end user incidents, problems and requests around IT related products and services
- Interact and collaborate with other internal IT technical teams (e.g. NOC, Service Desk, WSA) or external vendors in resolution or restoration of service as necessary
- Understand the IT Concept.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...