- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Obtain buy-in from leadership in order to secure resources for app development.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
“Simple touch” is a leading and steadily-growing company, developing F&B software solutions. We provide a wide range of integrated ERP programs and solutions for cafés and restaurants that help in managing their business’s resources, keeping track of their operations and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Simple Touch Software