- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Manage QA/QC financial and budget aspects.
- Following up all the activities of fabrication and painting starting from receiving the material till inspect erection.
- Responsible for preparing QA/QC daily report “rejects & defects analysis reports”.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards and consumer expectations.
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Established in 2007, Osmacom aims at fulfilling the explosive needs of the industrial sector at the desired quality and at a convenient frame. Osmacom utilizes world-class technology and a pool of experts to establish new quality standards that comply with global quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at OsmaCom for Steel Industries