- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Social Insurance - Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets.
- Involved in developing sales & pricing strategies.
- Liaising with customers & the dealer network to answer and resolve their queries.
- Identifying and then researching potential leads and opportunities.
- Constantly developing existing sales processes which will generate sustainable growth.
- Responsible for developing own portfolio of customers.
- Collecting all the information required to create a request for an estimate.
- Writing accurate & informative sales reports and documentation.
- Contacting prospective clients by phone and email.
- Identifying the customer's needs.
- Dealing with a diverse range of clients in the private and the public sector.
- Evaluating competitor activity and developing appropriate responses.
- Attending sales appointments at clients premises.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions when required.
- Cold calling potential clients via telephone or personal visit.
- Making appointments to meet new and existing clients.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Life chemicals group. Is a joint stock company - established since 1992 based in Cairo – Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Life Chemicals Group
The group had grown from challenge to challenge to become one of the largest independent chemicals supplier and Distributor in the Egyptian market as well as exporting...