- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Bonus
About the Job
- We are looking for a Team Leader Network Engineer to design and maintain functional and secure networks. You will manage a team of engineers and technicians to troubleshoot and optimize our customer's networks, beside researching and developing new solutions.
- In this role, you should have excellent self-studying skills, problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. If you're also passionate about security and data protection, we'd like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to manage a team for designing & maintaining networks that fits our customers' needs.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Researching & Developing new solutions
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
SABA should be defined not by what it does, but by what it delivers.
See all Careers and Jobs at SABA