- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Bonus
About the Job
- Responsible to sell the company’s’ software products.
- Create new opportunities and new forecasting with the new customers and existing customers.
- Open new deals and close old deals with new or existing customers.
- Provide the customers with new quotations and negotiate them with them.
- Maintain long-term relationship servicing existing customer and build new relationships with new customers.
- Delivering Sales Presentations to high-level executives.
- Follow up with the customers after the sales and service.
- Create sales order to provide them to the customers.
- Prepare all the tenders documents and follow up the deadlines of the tenders.
- Handle all the operation process inside the company end – to – end process.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, face- to- face meetings and through webmail applications
- Solve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply the manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Update all the active and maintain the details on the Client Relationship Management (CRM).
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning