This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 13,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Estmrarya is an award winning consulting firm named as one of the fastest-growing companies! We offer consulting, advisory and training solutions within four core disciplines : Business Continuity , Business Resilience , IT Disaster Recovery , and Information Security.
- Estmrarya Management Consulting S.A.E is looking for Social Media Executive will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing of approved strategic social media and digital media plans.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Provide advice and suggestions for improving the agency and its clients’ Klout and following
- Execute, drive and strategize a weekly social media schedule for the various account handled
- Execute daily tasks on social media across the identified platforms; including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications, coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms
- Handle social media presence, produce and publish content for clients on websites and assist in executing online campaigns
- Cover live activations on the social media
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with clients’ marketing department and other internal departments (business development, creative, research…) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordination actions.
- Run social media campaigns
- Run social media contests and gamification
- Assist in other general marketing activities
- Design of marketing elements and posts for social media
- Review the current social media strategy and propose changes.
- Contribute to the social media and overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all social media sites / platforms (Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram etc. for the company.
- Assist in creating a well-defined communication and marketing campaigns via social media with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Design, create, manage and regularly update relevant content to be uploaded on various social media platforms.
- Work towards enhancing the company branding online.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) integration.
- Monitor social media platforms and influencer.
- Contributes to generating more business leads.
- Analyzing and reporting of various statistics pertaining to social media platforms.
- Demonstrable social media networking experience and social analytical tools knowledge
- Excellent English and Arabic writing, presentation and communication skills is paramount
- Excellent understanding of SEO and recent SEO trends
- Previous experience in running social media campaigns and competitions
- Good knowledge of Adobe products is a plus
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Previous experience in effective social media and online marketing projects preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create relevant and professional content for social media platforms.
- Relevant IT / Technological skills for the role.
- An eye for detail
- Passionate about social media and new technologies.
About this Company
We are a regional management consulting firm, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE with offices in Dubai, Smart Village – Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Estmraraya Consulting
Estmrarya specialises in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Training Services in the field of Business Continuity, Risk Management,...