- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- The main duty of a Medical Call Center Approval is to respond to telephone inquiries about the company's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures.
- He is also responsible for giving phone approvals to our providers for eligible services. The incumbent is also responsible to ensure that all calls are answered within predetermined timescales and are dealt with the highest standards of customer service.
- The MCCA will also document details of telephone conversation and actions taken, in order to make further follow-ups and corrective action as required.
The MCCA will correspond with Call Center Supervisor and Call Center Manager accordingly and comply to provide a customer-oriented service at all times.
- Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
- Precertification for Phone approvals to our Providers.
- Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the NEXtCARE policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member
- Document details of telephone conversation and actions are taken.
- Correspond with Call Center Supervisor and Call Center Manager and keep an open channel of communication.
- Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which include faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments
- Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.