- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, + Travel Allowances + Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
About the Job
- Estmrarya is an award winning consulting firm named as one of the fastest-growing companies! We offer consulting, advisory and training solutions within four core disciplines : Business Continuity , Business Resilience , IT Disaster Recovery , and Information Security.
- Estmrarya Management Consulting S.A.E is looking for An ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational functions and day-to-day running of the office. The candidate must establish and implement Human Resources, Basic Accounting and Administrative policies and procedures in liaison with Management.
- The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative/ secretarial services to the CEO, focusing on efficient office management, organizational skills and high quality programs/project support.
- Responsible for all administrative duties and tasks.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Provide personal assistance to CEO
- Attend key meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes of meetings and update action registers as required (Around Arabic Region and EMEA) .
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the emails, answering calls and handling queries.
- Handle multiple projects as assigned by the CEO related to diverse lines of business.
- Handle administrative duties as delegated by the CEO.
- Assist with the preparation and submit of weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist with all local travel bookings and coordinate with International Ops on international travel requirements including visas.
- Must be able to priorities work demands in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain suitable records of correspondence and work completed for reference and auditing purposes.
- Experience in working with multi-national teams in an international environment.
- Oversee the day to day running of the office and act as trouble shooter to resolve office problems, archiving and control of confidential correspondence.
- Assign and supervise all works regarding administration, human resources and other services as may be required.
- Liaise with the manager to Develop and implement HR systems, processes, policies and procedures, HR reporting and statistics. Ensure that all HR policies are up to date with legislation and accurate. Provide advice and support to all employees on day to day HR issues
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Management Consulting
About this Company
We are a regional management consulting firm, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE with offices in Dubai, Smart Village – Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Estmraraya Consulting
Estmrarya specialises in providing Consultancy, Advisory and Training Services in the field of Business Continuity, Risk Management,...