- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Workshop Manager/Team Leader is responsible for workshop efficiency and repair quality.
- He ensures that the general condition of the vehicle is checked during the course of the repairs.
- Informs the Service Advisor of incomplete jobs.
- Guarantees top quality performance through regular quality monitoring test.
- Provides technical support to the Service Advisor, and the Technicians in the course of diagnosing problem cases.
- Leads, informs and motivates his Technicians.
- Plans training programs for Technicians.
- Plans the daily workload using the official disposition board.
- Distributes the work orders according to the Technicians ability and monitors the progress of the job through the workshop.
- Ensures that time spent for each job operation is kept within the official FRU guidelines after consulting with the Service Advisor as well as with the customers.
- Checks the job card and ensures all individual job operations are invoiced along with related sub-contracted bills.
- Develop with the Service Manager ideas that will bring about improvement and better performance within the workshop.
- Ensures complete and smooth information flow of all Service related documents within the department.
- In every aspect he sets an excellent example of leadership through good conduct and continuous further education.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Engineering Services
About this Company
We at Mansour Chevrolet would like to introduce you to Al-Mansour Automotive, one of Egypt's largest importers, distributors and retailers of motor vehicles. The group began its activity in Alexandria Egypt in 1975, thus commencing its 25th year anniversary and the signing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Mansour