- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity and quality of all payments made to suppliers.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity and quality of all invoices produced for customers.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity and quality of all General Ledger accounting transactions, journal entry transactions and supporting documents.
- Assist in monthly closing process (i.e., accrual entries, revenue recognition, expense reporting and account reconciliation).
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Automotive Financial Services
About this Company
Toyota Egypt Group (TEG) is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class products and services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Toyota Egypt