- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Sending the designs to the suppliers & factories to implement them and make sure that they have manufactured according to a per-defined set of criteria & Production Plan.
- Dealing with Suppliers to provide the raw materials according to a per-defined set of criteria & Quality standards.
- Make sure that all required material are available according to the Manufacturing & Production Plans.
- Following up the manufacturing process including the welding, lathing & painting on a daily basis to make sure that it complies with the manufacturing & production plans.
- Support the production department by providing all required material 48 hours before starting the production process.
- Sending a periodic report to the factory Manager indicating the status of each manufacturing process (welding, lathing & painting) and the status of each machine.
- Preparing weekly manufacturing reports & required analysis.
- Receiving the designs from Technical department and Liaising with them in order to approve the applicable designs using solid works program.
- Adjust the manufacturing process to raise the efficiency rate of the products.
- Acting as a catalyst for production and improvement in quality.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Simplex offers industrial solutions to a wide variety of regional manufacturers spanning a number of industries. Since it’s establishment in 2013, the firm has mainly manufactured CNC router machines for the Egyptian market by combining quality components with a highly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Simplex