- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Besides the leadership duties, the candidate should be an active member of the team, i.e. handling all the social media day to day tasks and operations.
- Lead, develop and manage a team of social media specialists and social media moderators.
- Assign and ensure the execution of social media day to day tasks/operations to the moderation team members and manage the team's shifts schedule and working hours distribution.
- Supervise and oversee the timing and quality of social channels moderation to ensure that the team is delivering the agreed on a service level.
- Create, curate and distribute moderation guides and template answers sheets for each account.
- Manage the schedule and process of live coverage for clients' events when needed.
- Manage and oversee the preparation of social media performance reports for all accounts and uses the insights and key findings to suggest new tactics and approaches to enhance the performance of all accounts.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are a group of young and diverse individuals sharing an unending passion for marketing, art and technology and working together towards the realization of a common goal which is uplifting the general quality of various digital products and services and taking our local and regional online marketing scene to the next level.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kinetics Dgital