- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draw and Design Electrical drawings (Power, lighting, earthing, and low current systems, lightning protection ) and coordinate with other departments
- Engineering drawings for control panels (GA, Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, Instruments hock up, loop and interconnection drawings)
- Engineering drawings for LV panels (Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, single line diagram).
- Engineering drawings of Low voltage installations for commercial, residential and infrastructure projects
- Shop drawings execution and/or reviewing As-built drawings execution and/or reviewing
- Presents / demonstrates technical solution and construct proposals in order to facilitate a successful and profitable project implementation
- Assists customers in defining their security solution by promoting the company's products
- Lighting Calculations – Dialux
- Outdoor Lighting Calculation – Calculux or Ulysses
- Voltage Drop &Short Circuit calculations – Ecodial
- Microsoft Office (EXCEL) for Panel Board Schedules and BOQ.
- AutoCAD and Revit MEP for Drawings.
- Caterpillar Software for Generator Calculation
- IES Risk Management for Lighting Risk calculations
- Supervise and final handover for all electrical systems on site.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture