- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on co-ordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- To define, plan and manage releases of application updates.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
- To act as a technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Oil and Gas