The DBA should possess the following skills:
- A good knowledge of the operating system(s)
- A good knowledge of physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
- Be able to provide a strategic database direction for the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Good skills in all Oracle tools.
- A good knowledge of Oracle security building and management.
- A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development lifecycle.
- A good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
- A sound knowledge of both database and program code performance tuning.
- A DBA should possess a sound understanding of the business.
- A DBA should have sound communication skills with management, vendors, systems administrators and other related service providers.
About this Company
Established in 1998 and founded by Dr. Amr Hamza (CEO) aiming to design, implement and management of health care programs for many different clients, whether governmental, public sector, institutions, private companies or multinational organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at UNICARE Medical Care & Centers