- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to)
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure adequate understanding of recruitment needs.
- Source and recruit candidates using various channels.
- Complete all pre-screening and screening of prospective candidates
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Conduct interviews and shortlist candidates for vacant positions.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Schedule interviews and advise candidates a forehand.
- Coordinate interview schedules with the hiring managers
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Complete timely reports on employment activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Ideal Standard Egypt started its business in 1983, establishing and growing multiple manufacturing facilities in the 10th of Ramadan City, with 6 state of the art plants producing an integrated portfolio of bathroom suits including ceramics, fittings, bathing & wellness and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt