- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide a second level of escalation (L2 support) for Vodafone Group Enterprise applications.
- Supporting applications based on Linux, or Windows and VMware and virtualization either clustered, and or load balanced .
- Works on assignments that is extremely complex in nature where a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Own various technical projects in the application management space across multiple services (VTM,VDM,VSDM, etc).
- Participates and provides inputs towards implementation of various hardware and software policies and procedures / support and maintenance. Involved in performance analysis, capacity analysis and configuration management for servers.
- Be able to learn new technologies and then train and lead resources on the technical procedures required for deployment .
- End to End ownership of supported services and a acts as mentor for L1 support professionals, participates in training sessions for freshers. Responsible of maintaining and achieving the agreed SLA.
- Manage the platform back-end servers.
- Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
- Follow-up on the daily health checks and fix problems once they appear on a server.
- Keep up to date with the new product versions and new releases.
- Ensure to use the pre-production environment for testing activities before launching a new service.
- Ensure to maintain the preproduction environment similar to the production platform.
- Ensure to maintain the preproduction environment availability for all the back-end systems excluding planned outage.
- Manage installing and upgrading software. This includes the deployment of new shipments Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- Ensure that All Services are SLA compliant
- Ensure that all incidents are solved within the agreed SLA
- Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the back-end systems excluding planned outage.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone
Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million...