- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Meets with Account Managers and the Art Director to determine the scope of each project.
- Proposes creative design concepts and determines each product's requirements.
- Using design briefs and following each brand's visual guidelines, the graphic designer creates designs for the different products/projects for the agency (social media posts visuals - digital brochures - websites and landing pages -online ads visuals - website banners - corporate identity manuals - etc.)
- Gathers information, materials and references needed to create the visuals.
- Decides the colour palette, visual style, fonts and layout for each project.
- Presents the designed visuals to the Art Director or the Account Manager
- Incorporates changes and amends suggested by the Account Manager and Art Director to finalize the project.
- Reviews the final designs for errors before sending the final product for publishing.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are a group of young and diverse individuals sharing an unending passion for marketing, art and technology and working together towards the realization of a common goal which is uplifting the general quality of various digital products and services and taking our local and regional online marketing scene to the next level.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kinetics Dgital