- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, daily allowance 75EGP/day to 100EGP/day
About the Job
Accomplishes project objectives by planning, executing and controlling different project activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. In addition to planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by enforcing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets and project payment plans with required contribution from operations manager finance department.
- Confirm project specifications (with project team) by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Evaluate and confirm (with project team) the technical designs and drawing produced from technical department according to site condition
- Confirm and maintain quality assurance plan (with quality officers and HSE head) regarding project implementation
- Plan the project team needed training for successful project execution
Provide technical reports to the operations manager in relation to project schedule, needs, problems and overall issues
Maintains project database and backing up data.
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment