- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, daily allowance 75EGP/day to 100EGP/day
About the Job
Execute, Monitor all project quality aspects regarding Material Inspection and Tasks Quality inspection.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all daily inspection and tests according to the scope. Handle all the necessary aspects to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures and ensures activity at site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site in-charge for inspection as well as meeting about quality problems including closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control and monitor all activities related to Quality System,QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for closure of Nonconformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Solid background about the quality and workmanship of every activity, as well as knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Electrical and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment