- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handles equipment installation and Qualification.
- Handles OOS investigation for finished product.
- Manage workflow daily QC testing for finished product.
- Applying process validation & analytical method validation.
- Creating new methods for old products as recent pharmacopeia to reduce the time of analysis.
- Capable of managing, training, and coaching junior staff of analysts to achieve the lab KPIs on time.
- Follow up the new finished product analysis in the lab.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda