- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, daily allowance 75EGP/day to 100EGP/day
About the Job
Execute, monitor and supervise all project technical civil aspects regarding engineering, technical documentation, procurement and installation support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determines project specifications (with project team / manager) by studying project design, performance standards and completing technical studies
- Plan and review civil tasks related to the project engineering and procurement activities
- Evaluate and confirm (with project team / manager) the technical designs and drawing produced from technical department according to site conditions
- Able to provide technical designs for any needed civil tasks in the project
- Provide technical reports to the operations / technical manager and the project manager in relation to project technical details
- Handle all procurement activities and purchase orders related to the project (with QA/QC &technical department)
- Plan and maintain quality standards (quality/ technical) department regarding engineering and procurement technical aspects
- Provide onsite trainings to foremen and technicians for the related tasks regarding installation and commissioning.
- Maintains project database and backing up data.
- Execute special project installations when required in coordination with the construction manager.
- Ability to perform civil designs.
- Reporting on daily basis to the construction manager.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment