- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share , Medical insurance
About the Job
- Prepare & monitor department plan & budget to ensure achieving the targeted objectives.
- Set guidelines and manage the implementation of different policies and procedures for more effective work cycle.
- Revise the collection & the returned checks reports & analyzing the reports to take corrective actions through meeting with the region that have the deviation from the target.
- Revise the daily and cumulative sales report , Cosmetics and suppliers to compare it with the actual sales in the budget to take the corrective actions.
- Revise the supplier sales value for Business developers & Sales Supervisors to compare it with the budget to taking the corrective actions.
- Analyzing the IMS report (Market Share) & comparing our status comparing to the market and recommend fast and effective solutions.
- Review the premier customers sales report & the deals done with them to ensure they reached the agreed upon deals to take the special offers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the entry of the expiry of all customers on the system before the end of month
- Review the count of the active customer, stopped customer & those who didn’t start the month by ordering to maximize sales volume.
- Follow-up the search for places for new planned branches, visiting the suggested places & negotiate and finalizing the deal in coordination with the finance to maintain company's rights.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma