- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings
- Receive phone calls and redirect them properly.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence ( e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic records and papers to ensure information is organized and easily accessible.
Working days from Saturday to Thursday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We try to summarize the great effort which was exerted within the past few years to produce group of designs through which we were able to transfer the client’s existed workspace to a marvelous place which raised the employees souls and encouraged them to perform better.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Office Furniture