- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, + Commission
About the Job
RE/MAX Pioneer ensures a consistently high standard of real estate services to all our clients. Moreover, both clients and agents benefit from the excellent international network and collaboration between offices that simplifies buying and selling houses internationally.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
About this Company
For over 40 years now, RE/MAX has been evolving from a single real estate office that opened in 1973, in Denver, Colorado into a comprehensive global real estate network, which today, includes more than 6,800 franchisee-owned and operated offices with nearly 100,000 sales...
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX Pioneer