- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, KPIs + Incentive
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Flyin is currently seeking a Quality Control Specialist responsible for the monitoring and evaluating of associate call behaviors to ensure quality standards.
- Responsible for performing trending analysis to identify ways to improve quality in the call center overall.
About the Job:
- Monitoring calls and processes for the employees in the company’s departments.
- Fill and report all requirement assigned figure from manager.
- Deliver the needed feedback according to employee performance.
- Follow designed company standards and monitor short term and long term employee performance.
- Support employee across all line of businesses to achieve performance excellence.
- Consistently support on queue and off queue employee through briefing, mails and training sessions to ensure performance consistency.
- Execute all assigned action plans agreed with management.
- Report any process or company image violation to management.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
ﻛﺎن اﻟﺒﺎﻋﺚ اﻷول ﻟﻔﻜﺮة اﻟﻤﻮﻗﻊ اﻹﻟﻜﺘﺮوﻧﻲ ﻟـ ﻓﻼي إن ﻋﺎم 2012 م ﻫﻮ: اﻟﺴﻌﻲ ﻟﺘﻄﻮﻳﺮ ﻣﻔﻬﻮم اﻟﺴﻔﺮ اﻟﻤﺮﻳﺢ، ﻋﺒﺮ ﺗﻘﺪﻳﻢ ﺧﺪﻣﺎت اﺳﺘﺜﻨﺎﺋﻴﺔ وﻣﻤﻴﺰة ﻟﻠﺴﻔﺮ واﻟﺴﻴﺎﺣﺔ ﻋﺒﺮ اﻹﻧﺘﺮﻧﺖ ﺗﺘﻤﺘﻊ ﺑﺎﻟﺴﻬﻮﻟﺔ اﻟﻔﺎﺋﻘﺔ، واﻟﺮﻓﺎﻫﻴﺔ اﻟﻌﺎﻟﻴﺔ ﻟﻠﻤﺴﺎﻓﺮﻳﻦ ﻣﻦ ﻛﺎﻓﺔ أﻧﺤﺎء اﻟﻌﺎﻟﻢ، وﺑﺨﺎﺻﺔ: ﻣﺴﺎﻓﺮو ﻣﻨﻄﻘﺔ اﻟﺸﺮق اﻷوﺳﻂ. وﻳﻔﺨﺮ ﻣﻨﺸﺌﻮ...
See all Careers and Jobs at Flyin.com