- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading the solar sales efforts and work cooperatively with Otak Solar team to achieve sales goals for the business.
Essential Responsibilities Are As Follows:
- Work to ensure that local customers, corresponding contractors, developers and industry players understand Otak’s services and economic value proposition.
- Build upon Otak’s existing customer relationships in the region and establish strong customer relationships where none currently exist.
- Theming new business opportunities as well as developing and implementing strategies to open‐up new channels and partnerships in Africa and MENA regions.
- Be ‘ahead of the curve’ for understanding upcoming customer activities and projects in the MENA and African regions.
- Pro‐actively support and assist commercial activities from negotiation to deal closing with project developers/beneficiaries and equity providers for project acquisition agreements or co‐development opportunities.
- Complete strategic objectives that include: increased market penetration, development of sales literature and tools, competitive information and strategic recommendations, customer satisfaction, and cross business interaction.
- Assisting in the structuring of Project financing solutions and IPP activities for medium scale projects.
- Engagement with relevant local authorities and governmental bodies in the assigned markets.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in business development, investment analysis or commercial positions of similar nature.
- International experience is advantageous
- Communication and presentation
- Business acumen
- Showing initiative & taking ownership, results-driven, passion for excellence, attention to detail
- Deal structuring & negotiation
- Relationship management – ability to work in matrix corporate environments
- International outlook & mindset, willingness to travel (expatriation possible too)
- Team player, performing under pressure & problem solving
- Deep knowledge of renewable energy business, energy markets (incl. regulation) and related technologies;
- Strong knowledge of market framework (governmental entities and so forth)
- Sound understanding of the renewable energy competitive environment;
- Negotiation skills (specifically on commercial contracts, partnership agreements).
- Electrical background is highly regarded with track record in local market.
About this Company
OTAK Trading & Contracting has been recognized as a reputable electromechanical supplier & manufacturers representative in the Egyptian market since its formation. The company has enjoyed a steady growth since its start-up and has successfully satisfied many needs of its customers.
See all Careers and Jobs at OTAK Trading & Contracting